Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tiny House Floor Plans

I think this is the one we'll use as our little cottage guest house. This plan is for a 300+ square foot house which isn't too bad, but we'll up the square footage a little so there is more storage and floor space.


One of the reasons I picked this floor plan is because the bathroom has an entrance from the living area AND the bedroom. That's a much needed option. I like the desk area too, although we may opt for a stackable washer and dryer in the area instead. I think a food pantry in place of the entertainment center that backs up to the refrigerator would be better use of space as well. The only other thing I want to change is to put French doors in the bedroom that open up onto a deck. I think it would give the bedroom a lot bigger feel with the large glass doors instead of a window.





No comments: