Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today... Tuesday 4/26/2011

I'm spending too much time on Facebook. Why is there an instant gratification from getting a reply to a post or a click on "like"?  Every "like" or comment = a pat on the back. WEIRD!!  Because I need to stop this craziness, I'm taking a break from Facebook and posting on my blog instead. I don't get comments here and that's probably good.

For today I'm just going to post everything I posted on my profile on Facebook, since that in itself is probably enough for a brief blog post. I won't even bother to post everything I posted on everyone else's facebook or how many times I clicked on "like" for someone; way too MUCH!

Jelly Beans... Who decided this was a good idea to have these in the house? =0


Love this song. "Over The Rainbow / What A Wonderful World" by Israel 'IZ' Kamakawiwo'ole (http://bit.ly/dWdFi8) #pandora


How many people get this "Hunt County Shopper" and what do you do with it? I've found some pretty neat stuff in this free paper. Keep it alive... click on LIKE to help them into the 21st century!


WOW, When these posts are on my blog, not in context of the instant, need to let everyone know what I'm doing, they seem VERY silly. Okay, now to get unhooked from Facebook!!!! 

No comments: