Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer

Life is pretty good right now. Even with so many things feeling like a train wreck lately, I still feel God's peace when I focus on Him instead of me and the craziness of my life. And life has been crazy in the Z household this summer, so I need to work harder at focusing on Him!

Too much has happened this summer to give everything it's proper credit. Let's just say, my plans for the summer didn't happen. With some of my wrong decisions, interruptions, accidents and just plain ole, LIFE carrying on its merry ole way; the summer of 2011 has been hard. Hard is not my favorite thing to deal with. I'm better with things going my way. Somehow, I'm always reminded (by myself, Him & One of Max Lucado's books), that life isn't all about me, so suck it up and move on. I would really like to remind others of this piece of advice, but again I'm reminded... life isn't all about me.

On the brighter side, my daughter Mandy is expecting her first baby in December and making us first time grand parents. Abby moved back home, still going to college, working and getting the best tan of the summer (I'm jealous!). Jacob also moved back home, working and joined the Coast Guard and our Anna is still plugging along with her fun mom. We'll try to have a better rest of the summer little girl.

No comments: